Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Josh Boersma's Fashion Evolution: Continued

Guys.

To date, my post about Josh's style has had 146 more views than my original post.

.....................................................really.

It's starting to get personal. And I'm pretty offended that these unique fashion choices...


...Got more blog-o-sphere attention than this ensemble...


I just can't even.

Anyway, I say it's because I'm an excellent writer. Josh says it's because he's excellent material. Either way, it's offensive. I told him his silly little post got more views than mine last week when he was having a bad day to give him a little happy boost, but now he's using that information against me, saying things like, "Shouldn't you be taking fashion advice from me, since MY blog got more views than yours?"

Someone hold me.

What's actually really funny is that Josh has garnered some extra attention in recent days since I wrote about his fashion sense.

First, one of Jamie's friends came over one evening and noted, 'Hey! It's the blue shorts!' Hilarious.

Then, we were interrupted by some of Vern and Patti's friends (strangers to me) at brunch who came up to Josh, patted him on the back and said to me, 'Hey! He looks pretty good today!' Even more hilarious.

Yes people. That would be because I picked his outfit, laid it out on the bed, and he STILL threw a little sarcastic-Josh-fit about how, "this gray shirt fits weird and I don't understand the little chest pocket why is there a chest pocket what is the purpose I don't understand the purpose!"

No one tells you this kind of stuff about marriage. But maybe no one really needs to because there is only one Josh Boersma...and he happens to be mine. ;)

The infamous gray shirt and small pocket. It's like...how am I going to get up and dress him for the next 40+ years if that pocket is a dealbreaker...

He redeemed himself by allowing me to color coordinate our outfits for a wedding on Saturday. Pretty cute, right?

MmB


No comments:

Post a Comment